Back to Top

City Services

The city provides Planning and Zoning, Code Compliance and Solid Waste Pickup directly. Solid Waste Pickup is paid for by user fees. Operating revenues are used to provide our other direct services.

All other services are provided thought intergovernmental Agreements (IGA’s). The county provides Fire, EMS, Police and Parks & Recreation, paid for by property taxes.
We have an IGA with Johns Creek for road and right of way maintenance. Maintenance, such as pot hole patching and right of way mowing, are paid from operating revenues. Road resurfacing and traffic improvement projects are paid by SPLOST.

We will enter into an IGA with Johns Creek to provide stormwater maintenance in January 2018. These fees are already collected by the county and will be redirected back to the city.

Committee to Elect Jeanne Aulbach
Powered by - Political Campaign Websites
Close Menu